You are here
You are here
SWEET - A Celebration of Desserts, Wine, Beer, Music, & Fun. Friday August 19, 2016 $50. Entrance at 8:00 PM.
Local bakers, chocolatiers, pâtissiers, wine vendors, and brewers will line the corridors of this architectural wonder. The shops of the Grove Arcade will stay open late, giving you the opportunity to shop for handmade crafts, jewelry, furnishings, and more while you indulge. Enjoy the music, the food, and the atmosphere that takes you back to a glamorous time in our city!
CLICK THE TICKET MASTER LOGO to purchase event tickets for SWEET
• August 20, 2016 VIP GRAND TASTING and VIP PARTY at the US Cellular Center (Limited tickets) $100. Early entrance at 1:00 PM.
Not only will you have early access this year, but you will have exclusive entrance to the VIP third floor from 4:00 - 7:00 PM. Filled with additional vendors, more tastings and of course, more wine. This party will continue well after the Grand Tasting is closed to the public. Adding even more value for your ticket extension.
• August 20, 2016 General Admission for the GRAND TASTING at the US Cellular Center $65. Entrance at 2:00 PM.
With eight years under our belt, we have packed even more punch this year. Already busting at the seams, we have added to the restaurants, wineries, breweries, and artisan food producers. More tastings, cooking demonstrations, author signings and educational value for our festival goers. Enjoy access to all the hundreds of wines, a riot of breweries, restaurants and food producers.
CLICK THE TICKET MASTER LOGO TO PURCHASE EVENT TICKETS FOR GRAND TASTING (GA & VIP)
If you experience difficulties in ordering your tickets on-line please call 828-239-9400 and leave us your name, telephone number and the problem you've experienced. If you have questions about the festival email us at email@example.com
2016 PAST EVENTS
Friday May 1 through May 8th, 2016
To purchase tickets click the Brown Paper Tickets Logo:
• May 4, 2016 Cocktail Theatre Featuring Rob Floyd at The Historic S&W Cafeteria With Effen Vodka.
• May 5, 2016 Spirit Dinner with Warren Bobrow with Knob Creek at Rhubarb, downtown Asheville.
• May 5, 2016 Cinco de Mayo Crawl with Hornitos & After-Party.
• May 6, 2016 Asheville Wine and Food Festival ELXIR bar competition at the historic S&W Cafeteria.
• May 7, 2016 Hangover Brunch with Cathead Vodka Bloody Mary Bar
• May 7, 2016 Asheville “Derby” Party with Maker's Mark at Smoky Park Supper Club.
• May 7, 2016 Old Fashioned Nightcap with Knob Creek at Ole Shakey’s.
While celebrating ASHEVILLE COCKTAIL WEEK, take the time on Friday, May 6, 2016 from 8:00 - 10:00 PM at the Historic S&W Cafeteria downtown Asheville to join the festivities at ELIXIR.
What could be more here and now! Bartenders and Distilleries. Masterful bartenders are stepping out into the spotlight for a mixology competition of craft spirits with regional and national distilleries while you enjoy Asheville's most creative dishes. This is the final search for Asheville’s most creative cocktails and mixologists in a great venue!
Check out the exceptional pricing for ELIXIR (Only $35)